Sunday 5 June 2011

Dinosaur Copyright Sue 5/6/11

What's a flaming firewall ?
I fail to understand ,
am never seen on Facebook ,
there's no Kindle in my hand.

I wonder what an 'app' is ,
perhaps it will 'app'ear ,
and my thoughts on extensions
are never very clear.

The computer man comes often ,
and thinks that I'm a berk ,
the mother board's got crumbs in ,
that's why it doesn't work.

A dongle is a mystery ,
or how many megabytes there are ,
its got more brains than I have ,
and more memory by far.

Has more trojans than Helen of old ,
is prone to a virus or two ,
contains more spam than the co-op ,
and its had a dose of the flu.

Html or word doc ,
I don't 'Excel' at 'Sage' ,
find myself a dinosaur
in this computer age.

So there it is my laptop ,
with smirking silver face
but should it play its games with me
I shove it back inside its case.

No comments: